do you have a question?
We offer worldwide shipping on most of our items
2 Year Warranty
All our products have 2 years of warranty
Money Back Guarantee
All purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee
14 Days Return Policy
Not happy with your item? You can return your item within 14 days
TR8020 Black Aluminium Floor Single Monitor Stand with VESA Mount
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Single Monitor Stand
For Monitors and TVs up to 80"
Note. Not suitable to be used as Triple Monitor Stand due to size of display profile (800mm long).
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200mm) and come with a 3-year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer.
Designed to be mounted on a flat surface. Adjustable in height, leg width and back/forward to allow the monitors to be positioned to the perfect position.
After Full Gaming Immersion? Upgrade to Trak Racer's Optional Side Arms to hold three monitors or add the Quad Mount for a 4th monitor!
Trak Racer's Premium Single Monitor Stands hold monitors or TVs up to 80" (optional 3 or 4) and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
• Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most Monitors up to 80" when used for one monitor or Monitors up to 3 x 45" when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). The display size will depend on the mounting points on the back of the display.
• Universal and fully adjustable for all Gaming Cockpits and other applications like TV Stand and Exhibition stand
• Fully Adjustable allows you to adjust the leg width and display height
• Angle Adjustment of monitor/s (when purchased as a triple or quad monitor stand - extra parts not included)
• Strong 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium Construction
• Solid Floor Mounting Construction with 4 Rubber Feet included
• Angle Adjustment on VESA Mount
• Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
• Easy Setup
• Also suitable for non-gaming applications like events
Note. The centre monitor profile is 800mm long. You can use it as is, or with a dropsaw cut it down to size as required.
VESA MOUNTING POINTS
75mm x 75mm
100mm x 100mm and 100mm x 200mm
150mm x 150mm
200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm
Note. Larger sizes available with additional mount
WHAT YOU GET
• Trak Racer 80mm x 40mm Aluminium Frame and fixing screws/nuts
• VESA Mounting Plate and fixing screws/nuts
• 4 Rubber Floor Protectors
• Optional - Triple Monitor Add-on Arms or Quad/Second Monitor Add-On
Disclaimer. Trak Racer take no responsibility for damage caused to personal effects while using this product.
Disclaimer. No Electronics (eg Monitors or gaming cockpit) are included with this listing.
TOP QUALITY BUILD WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT
The upgraded Aluminium Trak Racer monitor stands are not just better looking than their competition but they are also more adjustable. The stands feature multi-adjustment of the vertical angle of the monitors and full adjustment slide on the horizontal.
Our stands are inspired by our cockpits and designed for maximum stability and strength. Each stand comes from quality core materials, unparalleled craftsmanship, and state of the art manufacturing processes.
Used & Trusted by Professionals
Trak Racer Monitor Stands have been favoured by competitive gamers, game centres, massive gaming events and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big name brands such as, but not limited to, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels and more.
If you're looking to partner with Trak Racer please get in touch.
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period, and the product has not been damaged by your own fault (for example, by dropping a glass of water over your hardware), we will take care of the settlement of the warranty. We would like to request that you report a defect to our customer service as soon as possible before returning the product to us.
The warranty period for all products is two years, unless stated otherwise on the product page.