do you have a question?
We offer worldwide shipping on most of our items
2 Year Warranty
All our products have 2 years of warranty
Money Back Guarantee
All purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee
14 Days Return Policy
Not happy with your item? You can return your item within 14 days
SimXPro X80 Rig - Grey
SimXPro X80 Rig - Grey
The SimXPro X80 rig is the basic model for the sim racer who expects more from a simulator in terms of strength and adjustability. Expanding and upgrading is very easy because all our parts can be used with all of our profiles. So you are not tied to one model or a fixed setup.
Recycled plastic is being used for packaging this specific product.
Help the environment and recycle the paper and plastic packing materials.
Shipping with DPD is CO2 neutral!
SimXPro X80 Specifications:
- Base frame dimensions: Ca. 1250x600x800mm
- Weight: 32 KG
- Basic package contains (without options)Aluminium profiles, black powdercoated:
- 2x 1200 mm - 4080 profiles
- 2x 750 mm - 4080 profiles
- 1x 580 mm - 4080 profile
- 2x 500 mm - 4080 profiles
- 2x 500 mm - 4040 profiles
- Corner brackets:
- 12x 4080 corner brackets
- 4x 4040 corner brackets
- SimXPro X80 Pedal tray:
- 1x Pedal tray, 3 mm hardened steel
The pedal tray is made of 3 mm hardened steel with four break pressed sides for extra strength. With a weight of 6 kilos, this is a very sturdy, robust pedal tray on which all pedals of the common brands can be mounted.
With the M-165 brackets made of 5 mm hardened steel and the four mounting points on each side you can place your pedals in many different positions. When you attach the front M-165 brackets to the "uprights" you can even mount your pedals reversed. Be creative and surprise yourself by the possibilities.
- SimXPro X80 Wheel mount:
- 1x Universal wheel mount, 3mm hardened steel
- The X80 is standard equipped with a universal flat mount with a pattern that is compatible for mounting all wheels of the common brands. You can adjust the position of the wheel to your preference. Raise, lower and / or tilt your wheel for the perfect position.
Do you have a Direct Drive or a CSL Elite? You can upgrade your X80 with a Front wheel mount that is compatible with your wheel. If you have a high force Direct Drive (+20nm) that you also like to use as such, we recommend an X120 or X160.
- Rubber feet
Anti-vibration dampers are included for placing under your simulator. If you would like to place your simulator a little higher and provide it with a more robust look, we optionally have the SimXPro adjustable feet that you can add in the options.
- SimXPro X80 comes also with
- End caps for all visible profiles
- Cover caps for all visible nuts
- Bolts and (t-)nuts to assemble everything
- T-nuts and slides
Our profiles have slots all around. Where possible, we have provided our brackets with slides instead of holes. This means you are not stuck with one fixed setup and you can adjust everything to your own preferences.
- SimXPro X80 Base frame
The X80 is constructed with 4080 high quality aluminum extrusion profiles. Not all aluminum profiles in the market are the same. There is a lot of difference in the quality and density of the profiles.
- SimXPro X80 Powder coating and anodizing
- Almost all black aluminum profiles that you see today are anodized. Anodizing is a chemical surface treatment for untreated aluminum. During this process a thin layer of black is created that covers the surface of the profile. Anodizing is thin and very sensitive to scratches. For this reason we have chosen to powder coat our black profiles with matte black industrial powder coating, this is up to 30 times more scratch resistant than anodizing and also feels much smoother and has a more luxurious appearance. The grey profiles are NOT powder coated. This is the reason for the price difference between both versions. All brackets in both the grey and the black version have a matte black structured powder coating.
Our simulators have been developed in such a way that all wheels and pedals of the common brands can be mounted. Almost any seat can be mounted. If you have a seat with a bottom mount, we advise you to attach it with our bottom-to-side mount or corner brackets.
- All our seats come standard with all the necessary mounting material, unless mentioned otherwise. Because not everyone has the same taste or wishes, our sims are not sold with a fixed seat. We always advise you to test a seat before you order it. Especially with the more expensive models. Locally there are often different (car / tuning) shops that have various seats that you can test. Due to transportation restrictions we cannot ship seats outside of Europe.
- When ordering somewhere, check whether all mounting materials are included.
- Seats can only be delivered to EU addresses.
- SimXPro X80 Extra Options
- For all our models, there are many accessories available, such as the seats, front wheel mounts, PS4 and PC trays, shifter mounts / brackets, screen stands, etc.
- Options that are often used in combination with the SimXPro X80 Rig:
- Adjustable feet upgrade
- Basic screen mount
- Single/triple screen stands
- PS4, PC, mouse tray
As soon as we have received your order, we will collect and pack it for you. Generally, an order ships with 1-4 business days. You will be automatically notified as soon as the order status changes. To limit damage during transport, all parts are also individually packed. We take the greatest care in this process. If your package is presented damaged, this has occurred in the shipping process. Always check or reject the package in case of visible damage
- Shipping costs are calculated after entering the shipping address in the checkout.
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period, and the product has not been damaged by your own fault (for example, by dropping a glass of water over your hardware), we will take care of the settlement of the warranty. We would like to request that you report a defect to our customer service as soon as possible before returning the product to us.
The warranty period for all products is two years, unless stated otherwise on the product page.