Video by: Simworld
This B737NG Mode Control Panel Plug&Play (also called autopilot panel) is designed with attention to details to meet expectations of demanding Customers. This module has been developed in close cooperation with airline pilots. Thanks to our cutting edge CAN technology it offers second-to-none fidelity, functionality and reliability and unique features you will not find elsewhere.
Like all simworld Plug&Play panels, there is absolutely NO configuration or calibration required. 100% Plug&Play and ready for use out of the box. Unlike other solutions available on the market, NO drivers are required, NO scripts to be loaded, NO coding and it is all done automatically in Windows! It could not be any easier! If you are not familiar with electronics, short of programming skills, specialized knowledge or simply time, this is a product for you!
- highly realistic panel real-font engravings,
- aluminium backplate and casing protecting electronics,
- CAN technology,
- aluminium knobs,
- custom-made LCD screens with bezels - read below,
- integrated backlighting - built-in PCB - as per a genuine unit,
- adjustable brightness for backlighting and LCD screens,
- motorized A/T switch with automatic release to OFF,
- realistic, backlightable pushbutton switches - travel, feel and look - read below,
- tactile rotary encoders,
- assembled and tested - ready for flight,
- 100% Plug and Play with ProSim737 (natively supported),
- iFly and PMDG drivers under development,
Details you will not find elsewhere:
- CAN BUS,
- true Plug&Play,
- adjustable backlighting - compatible with simworld Main Panel Plug&Play,
- accurate mode control pushbutton switches:
1) travel measured on real aircraft - NOT just a fraction of a mm when ordinary microswitches are used,
2) tactile feel and nice 'click' sound - NOT a microswitch like on most other panels,
3) unique backlightable legends:
This is the only panel available with independent backlight for upper (mode's name) and lower (checkerboard) lines of each key. Like on a genuine RC MCP module upper text is white when not backlit and becomes green as the backlighting's intensity increases. You will not find this feature on any other panel which mostly offer fixed green or white-backlit keys or no backlighting whatsoever. Status checkerboard can be lit-up individually for each key and even the number of engraved squares agrees with its real-life counterpart.
second-to-none custom-made LCD screens:
Simworld does not use ordinary LED displays. This allows for accurate and hi-fidelity shape, color and size of each character including special signs for under- and overspeed conditions on the SPEED window as well as the + sign on the V/S window - everything as per a real thing. Note that this is the only panel on the market featuring custom-made screens whilst all other panels do offer ordinary LED displays being unable to properly show the values and conditions on the windows. Each display features a realistic black bezel around for ultimate look and realism. Displays are dimmable via backlighting potentiometer on a Lower Main Panel - everything like on real aircraft.
This is the most advanced and most realistic Mode Control Panel developed after hours of study, measuring, recording and testing on a real airplane. Panel has been tested by actual 737 pilots.
Panel comes ready for use out of the box. We do not just say Play&Play - we make it! The ONLY thing to do before the first flight is to plug it into a CAN bus. If you already own a CAN device of simworld, you just add this panel, power it up with 12VDC and can start enjoying all its functions. If it is your first CAN module, then add a simbox - CAN controller - and you are ready to go. When you add new modules down the line, your simbox will drive them as well, so it is always a one-time buy together with your first CAN module.
There is absolutely NO configuration required, NO need for any drivers, NO scripts to be written or loaded. Simply Plug&Play. You do not even have to read a manual! It could not be any easier!
Mounting hole: 451 x 76 mm (W x H)
Module's depth: 68 mm (behind backplate)
Simplace Money Back Guarantee Policy
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
Shipping and Delivery
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.