- It will give you incredible feedback like you have never felt before. Every detail of the track surface can be felt through this system, and those big oversteer moments can now be corrected sooner with the natural feel you get from the MiGe motor
- The feel of your wheel can be adjusted and fine tuned with the Simucube configuration tool. There are also many files to suit different software including iRacing, rFactor 2, Automobilista and many more.
The unit is complete with a standalone, compact control box which houses the electronics as well as a 480w (48v 10A) power supply which has been specifically designed for servo motors. It also incorporates a quiet cooling fan to keep everything at the correct operating temperature without being too loud. The control box can also support ADC and Button inputs for up to 16 switches and 7 analogue inputs, meaning that you can connect button boxes or pedal sets directly to the control box without the need to use up all of your USB slots on your PC.
The motor unit can be either front or base mounted for use on most rigs and is supplied with a drive lock and 70mm PCD drive plate to suit most motorsport steering wheels. You can also attach a quick release boss or steering wheel spacer to best suit your rig requirements. The steering system uses Simucube software which has different levels of tuning capability to suit both novice and professional simulator users. The control box is also Bluetooth enabled to allow the use of any wireless steering wheel rims currently available.
Available in Standard or Pro kit versions. The Pro option has upgraded connectors on the control box which is better suited to applications which require frequent installing and dismantling such as simulators used for events.
Includes: Compact control box (225mm x 250mm x 77mm), MiGe 130ST motor, motor mounting bracket, drive Lock with 70mm PCD drive plate, motor cables and a USB cable with Ferrite
Simplace Money Back Guarantee Policy
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
Shipping and Delivery
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.