do you have a question?
We offer worldwide shipping on most of our items
2 Year Warranty
All our products have 2 years of warranty
Money Back Guarantee
All purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee
14 Days Return Policy
Not happy with your item? You can return your item within 14 days
Sim-Lab P1-X Sim Racing Rig
Sim-Lab P1-X Sim Racing Rig
Moving forward from the Sim-Lab successful predecessor Sim-Lab is happy to announce the P1-X sim racing rig. It is largely based on all what made the P1 one of the best sim racing rigs available on the market!
As a long-time requested feature, Sim-Lab added the 4 feet brackets for extra stability, but Sim-Lab kept these optional to keep the price sharp. Additionally, Sim-Lab re-worked the pedal tray which now offers a wider range of adjustability.
The newly designed pedal tray give the extra flexibility needed to handle a wide variety of seating positions. It covers movement in all directions including completely flipped around to have the pedals sit on the deck. Also, its configured in such a way that it will accommodate different pedals sets, and the possibility to add an adjustable heel plate which we will release soon.
The uprights are the main focus point when creating a rigid frame. Steering forces are creating a moment (torque force) at the base of the uprights, even more so with the high forces Direct Drive wheels are operating. To counter these effectively, a play-free connection of the upright is essential. These sandwich plates lock the uprights firmly into place. Because they are easy to install, success guaranteed.
Standard the P1 is fitted with a shifter/accessories mount, running from the uprights to the back of the rig. Can be mounted both left and right. In addition, extra 2 profiles are provided to add the possibility of multiple configurations.
Wheel Deck Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- Fanatec Elite wheel series
- Fanatec Podium DD wheels DD1, DD2
- Thrustmaster wheels (T500RS, TC-PS, TS-XW, T300RS, T-GT)
- Logitech G25, G27, G29
- AccuForce V1/V2
- Front Mounting Version:
- Fanatec Club Sport Wheels
- MiGe 130ST (small, big)
- Bodnar 50 series
- Lenze MCS12 series
- SimuCube 2 Sport, Pro, Ultimate
- Podium DD wheel Version:
- Fanatec Podium DD1 & DD2 wheel
- Key Features:
- Base structure featuring 160x40 mm aluminium profiles. Special sandwich plates lock the uprights from any movement.
- Dashboard bracket securely fixates you Servo Drive wheel (Mige, SimuCube)
- Movable seat position (can be positioned inclined)
- Steering wheel position fully adjustable
- Pedal position fully adjustable
- Side mounting point included that can be configured in different ways
- Fanatec pedals can be mounted without additional hardware. Heusinkveld pedals can be mounted without extra materials, all bolts/nuts included.
- Heel plate can be purchased separately.
- Different sizes of spare bolts to mount seat brackets, shifters, and pedals
- Included in the package:
- Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
- Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
- Schematic instructions available as download
- Rubber feet
- Not Included in the package:
- Adjustable feet - selected separately
- Seat bracket
- Mounting plates for shifter
- Heel plate
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period, and the product has not been damaged by your own fault (for example, by dropping a glass of water over your hardware), we will take care of the settlement of the warranty. We would like to request that you report a defect to our customer service as soon as possible before returning the product to us.
The warranty period for all products is two years, unless stated otherwise on the product page.