Playseat PRO F1
The racing seat Formula 1 driver Max Verstappen uses at home!
This is the official licensed Aston Martin Red Bull Racing edition of the new Playseat® PRO F1 racing simulators with the Playseat® ForceLock™ system, which allows extreme forces to be applied to the seat’s frame without any flexing, giving complete stability. ForceLock™ allows for quick and easy adjustments of the seating and wheel and pedal positions making any pitstop or driver change a breeze. This patented system has been tested and perfected over a number of years under the toughest conditions in professional environments. Now you can benefit from it at home!
Experience the thrill and glory of Formula 1 yourself with Playseat® F1 racing simulators. Developed in conjunction with the drivers and the teams, the Playseat® F1 is designed to exactly replicate the driving position and sensation of driving a real world F1 car. The low, sloped driving position offers a level of immersion far beyond any other simulation platform!
The Playseat® PRO F1 - Aston Martin Red Bull Racing is coated with the official matte color scheme, logos and decals of the successful Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Formula 1 team. The seating is upholstered with very comfortable, high quality leather-look black vinyl, suited for many hours of racing. The patented framework is very stable and thanks to its adjustability, this chair is a must have for sim racing fans that want to find the perfect position for the most intense racing games.
Race like Max Verstappen with Playseat® PRO F1 - Aston Martin Red Bull Racing!
Most important features
- Special edition for the Formula 1 Aston Martin Red Bull Racing fans!
- Playseat® ForceLock™ system: allows extreme forces and super easy adjustment of wheel and pedals
- Compatible with all steering wheel and pedal sets (Logitech, Thrustmaster, Fanatec, etc.) on the market
- Compatible with all consoles and PC
- Used by professional single-seater race drivers
- Fully adjustable for the perfect driving postion
- High quality leather-look black vinyl
- Superior build quality, stability and comfort
- Pedal plate suited for maximum braking force
- Easy to assemble
- Patented framework and seat
- Recommended drivers length:
- Minimum 120 cm / 47 inch
- Maximum 220 cm / 87 inch
- Recommended drivers weight:
- Minimum 20 kg / 47 lbs
- Maximum 122 kg / 270 lbs
- Dimenions (LxWxH): 140x50x88 cm / 55.1x19.7x34.6 inches
- Backrest height: 86 cm / 33.86 inches
- Seat width: 50 cm / 19.69 inches
- Seat depth: 74 cm / 29.13 inches
- Dimensions packaging (LxWxH):
- Box 1: 60x50x46 cm / 23.6x19.68x18.11 inches
- Box 2: 60x50x26 cm / 23.6x19.68x10.23 inches
- Gross weight combined: 41 kg / 90.38 lbs
- Box 1: 14,5 kg / 31.96 lbs
- Box 2: 26,5 kg / 58.42 lbs
Simplace Money Back Guarantee Policy
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
Shipping and Delivery
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.