do you have a question?
We offer worldwide shipping on most of our items
2 Year Warranty
All our products have 2 years of warranty
Money Back Guarantee
All purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee
14 Days Return Policy
Not happy with your item? You can return your item within 14 days
Audi GT3 Elite Steering Wheel
Audi GT3 Elite Steering Wheel
The Audi GT3 Elite steering wheel is one of the best, if not the best Steering Wheel on the market!
If you are driving often an Audi GT3 or any other GT3 car on one of the sim racing games like iRacing or Assetto Corsa Competizione, than this wheel is the perfect fit for you!
The Audi GT3 Elite version steering wheel is 300mm in diameter. The steering wheel is made in 2 parts. The front part is 5mm anodized aluminum as well as for the centre and the back of the Audi GT3 Elite steering wheel.
- Direct drive systems like Simucube
- 9 high precision and quality APEM pushbuttons.
- 3 rotary encoder CTS 288 with push button.
- 1 multifunctional device consisting of 4-way joystick and rotary encoder.
- 2 magnetic cams made of aluminum and black anodized.
- Total 26 inputs.
- Encoder covers machined in ABS with safety screw.
- Vinyls for each button
- CNC machined from aluminum. Black anodized.
- Cruzer micro switch, used in real racing cars.
- Aluminum blades with rounded edges.
Reinforced usb connection to prevent accidental jerks.
Electronics:The steering wheel is made up of two electronic parts:
- Leo Bodnar BU0836A with custom firmware "Innato SW" in charge of communicating with the computer.
- Electronics designed to measure for the panel with surface welding, inserting diodes to each input. This system guarantees the reliability and durability of the panel.
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period, and the product has not been damaged by your own fault (for example, by dropping a glass of water over your hardware), we will take care of the settlement of the warranty. We would like to request that you report a defect to our customer service as soon as possible before returning the product to us.
The warranty period for all products is two years, unless stated otherwise on the product page.