The dream comes true! CC and Rus Avia Group are proud to present you the new Cockpit Trainer Pro. Our engineers work hard to create the best cockpit trainer for the best price.
- Single or twin engine panel
- Realistic design;
- GNS 530 with Reality XP integration
- 4 Collins radios + DME
- All needed switches and gauges (no dummy switches!)
- High realistic gauges
- Works with mostly all default and add-on aircrafts compatible with FSX or Prepar3d
- Many custom updates for you for free
And now welcome onboard! Cockpit Trainer Pro is modern highly realistic twin/single engine trainer that will make your virtual flights like real ones!
- Airspeed indicator
- Turn Coordinator
- Attitude indicator
- Horisontal Situation Indicator
- ADF indicator
- VOR 2 indicator
- Vertical Speed indicator
- Manifold Pressure (2 pointers for left and right engine on one gauge)
- Fuel Flow (2 pointers for left and right engine on one gauge)
- RPM (2 pointers for left and right engine on one gauge)
- Flaps position indicator
- Trim Indicator
- Gear position indicator
- Autopilot indicator
- Indicators (Parking brake, L&R Low Fuel, L&R GEN WARN, Door open, Engine Start, Stall, Overspeed, L&R Engine Fire, Pitot heat, Prop Heat, Audiopanel indicators)
- System indicators (Ampers, CYD HEAD TEMP, OIL TEMP, OIL PRESS, FUEL)
- GNS 530 with Reality XP integration
- Radio units: COMM, NAV, ATC, ADF
- Autopilot unit
Switches (on the left side of the cockpit)
- Lights (Landing, Taxi, Beacon, Nav, Strobe, Panel)
- Electric (Master battery, L-alternator, R-alternator, Master Avionics)
- Engine start (Start pushbuttons (2), Magnetos (4)
- Heat (Prop, Pitot)
- Fuel AUX PUMPS
- Fuel tank selector (2) (3 pos: Cutoff - Main - Aux)
- Cowl Flaps switch
- Parking Brake
- Prop Sync
(all updates are included in the price of Cockpit Trainer Pro and discussed with you on each stage of construction)
- Single version (base version is twin engine). Gauges and switches will be changed for single engine version
- GNS 530/GNS 430/without GNS
- Turbine version
- 3-5 flaps position (base version is 3 position)
- Cockpit color (we can discuss it)
- Add gauges, toggles, push buttons, rotaries, encoders (FE in base version you have two magnetos toggles and one starting engine pushbutton (for each engine) - we can change it to 5-position rotary switch (for each engine))
All in all you can just contact our technical support, we give you personal manager, and you discuss your future cockpit!
Note! Yoke and throttles are not included. We take 60 days to construct your cockpit after payment.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee Policy
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
Shipping and Delivery
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.