Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Quad Monitor Stand
For 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45"
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200mm) and come with a 3-year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer.
Designed to be mounted firmly on a flat surface. Adjustable in height, bracket width and back/forward to allow the monitors to be positioned to the perfect position.
This no-flex Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand is constructed from high-grade aluminium profile extrusion and won't suffer from sagging arms like some other brands.
Trak Racer's Floor-Mounted Quad Monitor Stand will support 3 monitors or TVs up to 45" and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
The Trak Racer Quad Monitor Stand allows for up to 90 degrees of swivel and has the strength to support up to 170kgs. The kit includes 4 VESA mounts and all fixing screws.
• Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most displays up to 4 x 45" when used as a triple holder. The display will depend on the mounting points on the back of the display.
• Universal and fully adjustable design
• Fully Adjustable allows you to adjust the bracket width and display height
• Angle Adjustment of monitor/s
• Strong 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium Construction
• Solid rig-mounted brackets
• Angle Adjustment on VESA Mount
• Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
• Easy Setup
Note. The centre monitor profile is 1200mm long. You can use it as is, or with a dropsaw cut it down to size as required.
Width: 2360mm (when fully extended)
VESA MOUNTING POINTS
75mm x 75mm
100mm x 100mm and 100mm x 200mm
150mm x 150mm
200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm
Note. Larger sizes available with additional mount
• Trak Racer 80mm x 40mm Aluminium Quad Monitor Ready Frame and fixing screws/nuts and 4 Rubber Feet
• 4 x VESA Mounting Plate and fixing screws/nuts
Disclaimer. Trak Racer take no responsibility for damage caused to personal effects while using this product.
Disclaimer. No Electronics (eg Monitors or gaming cockpit) are included with this listing.
TOP QUALITY BUILD WITH FULL ADJUSTMENT
The upgraded Aluminium Trak Racer monitor stands are not just better looking than their competition but they are also more adjustable. The stands feature multi-adjustment of the vertical angle of the monitors and full adjustment slide on the horizontal.
Our stands are inspired by our cockpits and designed for maximum stability and strength. Each stand comes from quality core materials, unparalleled craftsmanship, and state of the art manufacturing processes.
Used & Trusted by Professionals
Trak Racer Monitor Stands have been favoured by competitive gamers, game centres, massive gaming events and event hire companies. By offering the highest quality gear in the industry, Trak Racer has collaborated with big name brands such as, but not limited to, Xbox, Ubisoft, Sony, Castrol, Accord Hotels and more.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.