do you have a question?
Free & Fast Shipping
We offer free & fast shipping within the EU
2 Year Warranty
All our products have 2 years of warranty
Money Back Guarantee
All purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee
14 Days Return Policy
Not happy with your item? You can return your item within 14 days
B737 Desktop Simulator PREMIUM Plug&Play
Take your simulation experience to the next level with our B737 Desktop Simulator. This unit provides all the functionality of B737NG aircraft required to complete the RNAV flight. A compact form of the device will fit every desk. It is a great first choice product for everyone who is searching for an immersive, reliable, and affordable simulation solution. Easily expandable with our other hardware such as Overhead Panel, Throttle Quadrant, Yoke and Rudder pedals it may become a perfect virtual flying machine.
This is PREMIUM version of our B737 Desktop Simulator. In this version following modules: MCP, EFIS, CDU, NAV Radio, COM Radio and Transponder – are manufactured by CPFlight, a high-end supplier of simulation hardware for the most realistic experience and minimum configuration.
Installed Modules and Functions:
- B737 Control Display Unit (CDU) by CP Flight
- B737 Mode Control Panel (MCP) by CP Flight MCP737NG-MAX
- B737 Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS) by CP Flight EFIS737NG
- Sixpack System Captain B737
- Sixpack System F/O B737
- Radio COM by CP Flight – MULTI737 multiradio option
- 2x NAV by CP Flight
- ATC Transponder by CP Flight
- Auto Brake
- Lever Gear Lever and LED Annunciators
- Flaps Gauge
- AFDS systems
- Test light switch
- Master caution
- Warning system
- Panel front light
- Adjustable Backlight
- 3 unit display bezels
- 1x 220V / 110V AC
- 1x USB
- 1x HDMI (CDU Display)
- 1x HDMI (Navigation Displays)
Size & Weight:
- 110cm (43.3inch) x 40cm (15.7 inch) x 40cm (15.7inch)
- 41Kg (90 Lbs)
Software Required (not included):
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D v4)
- ProSim737 by ProSim-AR
- FSUIPC v5 by Pete Dowson
- X-Plane 11 Flight Simulator with ZIBO 737 mod
Worldwide shipping is available. Package and shipping not included in the price.
All devices are build to order. Standard lead time is 10 weeks, however, it may vary depends on the current workload.
Please contact us directly for actual lead time and shipping costs quotation.
CDU, MCP, COM Radios, NAV, Transponder modules are third-party products (CPFLight www.cpflight.com)
For buyers, knowing when they can expect an item to arrive is an important factor when making a purchase. That's why we always show an estimated delivery date on Simplace checkout.
Deliveries may be delayed due to COVID-19. We recommend waiting a few days after the expected delivery date before contacting the seller to let them know that your item hasn’t arrived yet.
You can find an estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout page. The estimate will usually cover a range of days, but it can get more precise after you confirm your delivery address during checkout. After completing your purchase, you’ll see your tracking information being uploaded by your seller.
Estimated delivery dates are based on:
- Handling time: Sellers set their handling time. This can range from the same working day, to up to 30 business days from when they receive payment
- Shipping or courier services: Delivery times can vary depending on which service is used by the seller. You will find the estimated delivery time on the Simplace checkout.
- Cleared payment: If you’re using a payment method such as a bank transfer, where the money isn’t available to the seller immediately, the seller may wait until the payment is in their account before they send your item.
Whether an item can be delivered during the weekend depends on the seller. An item’s estimated delivery date is based on working days, so weekends and public holidays aren’t included in that calculation.
If the seller doesn’t offer weekend delivery, you can contact them to ask if it’s possible. If the seller agrees to your request, you may have to pay additional shipping fees.
Money Back Guarantee policy
To ensure all of our members have a great experience on Simplace, most purchases are covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
Simplace Money Back Guarantee means you're protected if the item you ordered didn't arrive, is faulty or damaged, or doesn't match the listing. You'll get your money back. For all the details of how the Simplace Money Back Guarantee works, please see our full policy guidelines below.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Simplace Money Back Guarantee apply?
You're covered under Simplace Money Back Guarantee when:
- You don't receive an item
- You receive an item that doesn't match the listing
- You receive an item that's broken or faulty
Our sellers normally work with buyers to quickly resolve any issues, but if you can't agree on a solution, you can ask us to step in and help. In most cases, you'll be covered by Simplace Money Back Guarantee.
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?
Under Simplace Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.
If I refund a buyer, will I get a credit for my final value fee?
In most cases, if you issue a full refund to the buyer before we're asked to step in, we'll credit your final value fee. Insertion fees and other Simplace fees aren't refunded, though.
Get your refund
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they've agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you'll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
Get help from Simplace
Most of the time if you have an issue with a purchase the seller will be able to solve it for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, you can ask us to step in and help within 21 business days of opening the request.
Misuse of returns or the Simplace Money Back Guarantee
Engaging in activity may result in a range of actions, including issuing warnings to buyers, blocking buyers from requesting returns or refunds on Simplace, blocking buyers from opening claims, the loss of Simplace Money Back Guarantee coverage, and account suspension.
Activity that is not allowed includes, but is not limited to:
- Opening duplicate requests using other buyer protection programs
- Colluding with a seller to wrongly declare an item's value for customs
- Filing a chargeback after receiving a refund
- Claiming an item was not received when there is proof of delivery to the buyer's address on the Order Details
- Falsely claiming an item was not as described
- Returning an item other than the original item received
- Using or damaging an item and then returning it
You can find more information about our returns policies by referring to our Condition of returned items policy.
If your product becomes defective within the warranty period, and the product has not been damaged by your own fault (for example, by dropping a glass of water over your hardware), we will take care of the settlement of the warranty. We would like to request that you report a defect to our customer service as soon as possible before returning the product to us.
The warranty period for all products is two years, unless stated otherwise on the product page.