It's known for a while that this Fanatec steering wheel was coming. Finally Fanatec unveiled its new Porsche 911 GT3 R steering wheel for both the Podium series and ClubSport Wheel Bases.
The steering wheel can currently be reserved via the official Fanatec webpage for € 649.59 for Podium Series wheelbases and € 549.95 for ClubSport wheelbases. The prices include VAT and exclude shipping costs. Both steering wheels are available in leather or suede. The steering wheels will be available on December 16, 2019.
Note: Although the ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One is fully supported by the CSL and ClubSport wheelbases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct-drive systems. Compatibility with the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 will follow in a future firmware update, with the display in Legacy mode.
Porsche 911 GT3 R Specs
- Podium steering wheel Porsche 911 GT3 Cup leather
- Aluminum steering wheel with a diameter of 32 cm
- Metal Porsche emblem with detailed 3D shape
- Premium suede leather
- Stage button module Endurance
- Real carbon fiber front plate and internal metal reinforcements for maximum stability
- Rubber-coated fiberglass-reinforced back plate
- Full-size replica of world-class top-class GT3 racing car
- 10 buttons
- Two 2-way rockers
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder mode (endless rotation)
- One FunkySwitch (7-way joystick / encoder)
- One analog joystick (2 axes)
- Nine RGB high-intensity RevLEDs
- Two FlagLED groups with three high-intensity RGB LEDs each
- User-defined LED behavior via FanaLab
- Integrated 2.7-inch OLED screen with 256 × 64 resolution
- Tuning functions in the OLED display
- Support for Intelligent Telemetry Mode (ITM)
- Coupling point indication on the OLED display (when used in combination with the Podium Advanced Paddle module)
- Detachable button caps, compatible with other Fanatec button caps (.g. Racing Style)
- Reversible DataPort-C connector
- Customizable button labels (including sticker set)
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module (four magnetic paddles + two analog paddles)
- Paddle Plates made from real carbon fiber
- Cage made from CNC-milled aluminum
- Neodymium magnets
- Hall sensors on the analogue paddles
- Stage Hub
- Gold anodized aluminum monocoque
- Ultra-robust and lightweight room frame design
- DataPort-C connector
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter (supports interchangeable Quick Release)
- PODIUM wheelbase DD1
- PODIUM wheelbase DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4 ™
Note: Although the Podium Hub is fully supported by our CSL and ClubSport wheelbases, the Podium Button Module Endurance is currently only compatible with the Podium Series direct-drive systems. Compatibility with the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 will follow in a future firmware update, with the display in Legacy mode.
- Xbox One®: the Porsche 911 GT3 R Podium steering wheel is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other platforms: the specifications of the compatible wheelbases remain unchanged.
To operate this product, a compatible Fanatec wheelbase (not included) is required!
It is highly recommended to use gloves with this product.
Connect your Wheel Base to a PC and install the latest driver to update the wheel base firmware before connecting the Universal Hub for Xbox One.
What's in the box
- Stage rim Porsche 911 GT3 Cup leather
- Stage button module Endurance
- ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One
- 4 x small button boxes with 3 buttons each *
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers *
- 1 x pair of small gear paddles
- 1 x pair of large gear paddles
- 1 x FunkySwitch ™ *
- LED display unit
- Buttons on the Xbox One
- Racing style buttons
- Set of bolts