Driving a Formula 1 car on a simulator is often very complicated, the reason being that you have to manage a number of different parameters in a fraction of a second. For example: fuel mix, harvested energy, energy deployed, MGU-H level, MGU-K level, differential, etc.
This difficulty can be overcome using our FORMULA STEERING WHEEL, with a 5 inch digital display that immediately and clearly shows you all the telemetry data. It comes with functional rotary switches, leds, and other buttons which are accessible at a fingertip.
The Formula Steering Wheel is compatible with:
- Formula 2018, Formula 2019 simulators, rFactor, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2 will soon be compatible.
- It runs on Xbox, PS4 and any personal computer.
- It can be used with motor bases such as Thrustmaster and Fanatec.
- Wifi connection to get telemetry data
- Wifi OTA (Over The Air) software updates and customizations
- Replica of Vettel Ferrari dashboard is included
- Easy drag&drop web tool to create your custom dashboard
- Display data on the dashboard are the data that drivers can actually see
- Compatible with motor base Fanatec, Thrustmaster and Direct Drive (Accuforce, Open Sim Wheel)
- Compatible with PC
- The only professional PS4 steering wheel and Xbox One steering wheel
- Formula Steering Wheel to use with simulator game Formula 2018, Formula 2019 (coming soon for Assetto Corsa, rFactor2, iRacing and Project CARS 2)
- All hardware components behavior is a replica of the one in a real Formula Steering wheel (rotary switches, buttons, absolute encoders, LEDs’ behavior, and display’s behavior)
- Continuous driver’s dashboard updates
- Ready to get a completely customized software on request
- and much much more
- 10 front buttons
- 2 rear buttons (DRS and custom functions)
- 4 industrial absolute rotary switches (to set brake balance, differential, DMF up/down, DMF left/right)
- 4 industrial high-torque rotary switches for a great feeling (to manage fuel mix, ERS mapping, power unit modes push and slow, display info, etc…)
- 5 inches display
- High-quality materials (front in carbon fiber)
- 15 rpm LEDs
- 6 FIA flag LEDs (marshaling lights)
- the brightness of all the LEDs is adjustable by color with parameters
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module – Fanatec